9.9.09

VLATKA SIMAC

In 1995 I was working selling newspapers in front of the central station in Amsterdam, when I knew a girl colleague also selling newspapers, coming from Croacia.
She was pretty with black hairs, big eyes and small tits.
I asked if she had a boyfriend, she told me she had, but it didn't matter.
So she gave me her phone nr.

I called her 14 years later, and for my surprise, guess what: The number didn't exist anymore.

Fucking telephone company. How can they do it to me?

So I looked her name in internet and there she was.
She had become an actress:






The same beauty, the black hair and the big eyes. and of course, the small tits.

Photobucket








Then I realized what I had lost taking so long to call her.
If I had called her back at least within 5 years, I should have got a chance to meet this beauty.






Vlatka, please, if you read this post, please let me know about you.

I promise this time to call back within reasonable time.

(photos from her films promotion on internet)